How do you keep dogs out of your garden?
To keep dogs off your lawn, try spraying a mixture of water and baking soda on your lawn, which will neutralize the smell of dog urine so that dogs are less likely to come back. You can also spray your lawn with vinegar to keep dogs away, but use it sparingly since it might damage your plants.
What scent will keep dogs away?
Smells That Repel Dogs
- Citrus. Nearly all dogs dislike the smell of citrus, whether it’s oranges, lemons, limes or grapefruit.
- Chili Pepper. Capsaicin, the chemical that puts the spice in chili peppers, is irritating to a dog’s sensitive nose.
- Rubbing Alcohol.
How can I keep my dogs off my bed?
A little training can go a long way in teaching your dog where he should sleep.
- Items You Will Need:
- Teach your dog to get on the bed.
- Get him off the bed the same way.
- Show him fun stuff happens on the floor.
- Provide him with a spot to sleep.
- Supervise him closely while you are teaching him to stay off the bed.